Warehouse Picker & Packer - Full time permanent position.
We are looking for someone to join our warehouse team at Preppers Shop UK. We are the UK’s first and only preppers shop specialising in outdoor survival, bushcraft and emergency preparedness. We are a small company of 6 but growing at a rapid rate. We are a rough, rugged brand that priorities our close connection with our customers.
It is a varied role including:
- Picking & packing orders
- Taking in deliveries, ensuring orders are correct and restock the shelves
- Sorting & grading military surplus items
- General organisation of the warehouse
Desirable skills would be:
- Knowledge of the outdoor products & interest in the market
- Experience in similar role
- Extremely organised with attention to detail
- Logical thinker who has the ability to work independently
- You will need to physically fit as we often receive larger pallet deliveries which requires lifting manoeuvring of awkward items
- We work at an extremely high pace so a strong work ethic is essential
Due to the nature of the items we sell you would need to be over the of 18.
You will be joining a small friendly team here in Newquay. Its a close knit team that works together throughout the day so we are looking for someone to match and develop our company culture.
We are living wage employers with plenty of room to grow and for this to increase over time.
Sound like something your interested in? Please email through a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and include VACANCY in the subject line. We are interested in the person just as much as the qualifications so please include a cover letter telling us about yourself. Unfortunately if you fail to include a cover letter we wont be able to consider you for the position