Ka-Bar Becker BK5 Magnum Camp Knife
The Ka-Bar Becker BK5 Magnum Camp knife is the perfect field knife. It has a large trailing point but not overly heavy blade and is designed for a variety of uses. It can chop wood or cook a camp dinner. With its 0.188" thick carbon steel blade, it's a heavy duty and very solidly built knife. The removable handles give it a great grip to medium and large size hands. Fit and finish are perfect with even grind lines and shaving sharp right out of the box. Becker products are manufactured by KA-BAR Knives in Olean, NY using top quality materials. The Nylon sheath features a hard plastic lining for secure and safe storage. This is a great investment for longtime ownership. We consider this to be one of the best value fixed blade knives.
- Overall Length: 13-1/2"
- Blade Length: 8"
- Thickness: 0.188"
- Blade Material: 1095CV Carbon Steel
- Blade Shape: Trailing Point
- Handle Material: Grivory GV-6H
- Fasteners: Hex Hd Cap Screws 10-32UNF x 5/8”L / 10-32UNF Nut
- Sheath: Nylon Fabric w/h Fiber Liner
- Weight: 11.9 oz.
- Knife Made in USA; Sheath Made in China
2 week estimated delivery