Lifesaver Cube Replacement Cartridge
Designed and developed with International NGO – Oxfam, the LifeSaver Cube delivers clean water for individuals, families, groups and communities on the move. It is the ideal clean water solution for emergency preparedness – small enough to be transported, stored in a vehicle or used as a water filter in the home. The LifeSaver Cube was designed to store and carry dirty water. We recommend storing dirty water, either in the cube or in other storage containers, and filtering through the cube as and when clean water is required, to prevent recontamination of previously filtered water.
This cartridge filters 5,000 litres/1,320 US gallons of water.
- Tested by Independent Test House to meet adaption of NSF Protocol 231
- Includes Failsafe – an automatic indicator when the cartridge needs replacing
- Intuitive to use – FILL with water. PUMP the cube. DRINK clean water.
- No measuring, wait times or unpleasant distaste that you get with using chlorine or chlorine dioxide
- Reduces turbidity of glacial, cloudy or muddy water
- Manufactured in the UK
- Product materials and water effluent both BPA and BPS free
THIS PRODUCT INCLUDES:
- Cube replacement cartridge
- 1 x cube cartridge fitting pack